lunes, 8 de diciembre de 2008

Escena social quebrada presenta Kevin Drew!

Yo (L) a la Escena Social Quebrada



I'm in respect to suggest that we're through

[You don't know I could live without you if you do]

But tell me that the temperature's rising in your head

**Tell me that love is not to be this way**


sigue la rola uuuuu y así y volvemos:

**Rolling on the side with the moon in my hand**

Trying to be a stereotype with a friend

[But my love is gone and my god is low]

+That's why I'm doing all the things that you don't know+

Don't you expect to make a phone call tonight

¡¡¡¡Treat me like a motherfucker who was right!!!!

Ooh, I know we're gonna need a lucky one

2 comentarios:

Niña Monstruo dijo...

dude, voy a bajar tantos discos que necesitaré otro disco duro. :D

Niña Monstruo dijo...

y me haré tan indie que ni siquiera será gracioso!

Euforia

Estoy en un estado poco constante que le llaman felicidad. No me quiero mover. Como cuando un gato te elige te observa y se sienta en t...